“If you read a novel you imagine what people are like. If you read a comic, it’s showing you!” Stan Lee
PLEASE HELP US STOCK OUR COMICS4KIDS INC COMIC BOOK READING LIBRARY!!
We are always looking for more comics to fill in each series’ sequential sisters and implore you to please contribute! Substantial efforts may result in having a Wing dedication! Currently in between buildings!
WE NEED A NEW HEADQUARTERS!!
Here’s how you can HELP:
Using United States Postal Service – We are a 501 (c)(3) Comic Book Library EIN 20-2882260
If there is any question at the Post Office, consider alternate shipping such as FED EX ground rate. We do not use, recommend, or endorse the United Parcel Service (UPS) at this time.
No bags and boards necessary, just pack securely and send your collection of comics to us at:
10214 Ainsworth Avenue South
Tacoma WA 98444
- Visit your local comic shop and consider making a purchase! Support your local store and send items to Comics4Kids INC
- Make a monetary donation online at http://www.comics4kids.org/donate/
- Make a monetary donation through PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase authorized comics and posters(!) from us directly at http://www.comics4kids.org/merchandise/
- Come visit our satellite store, SHOP COMICS4KIDS INC 743 Broadway, Tacoma WA 98401 (Inside Sandford & Sons Antiques)
- Drop off cash or checks to Comics4Kids INC at any Alaska USA Bank Branch
- Make a monetary donation through Benevity, or eBay Giving Works,
- Raise money on Facebook for comics4kids.org
- We are a registered charity with eBay and you may donate portions of your sales to us as well!
Thank you for helping to brighten the lives of kids everywhere!
WE CAN’T DO IT ALONE!!
WE HAVE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!
The activities to maintain the integrity of and preserve access to data are commonly known as data stewardship. The National Academies, in a 2009 study (NAS 2009, p. 27), defines stewardship as:
“…the long-term preservation of data so as to ensure their continued value, sometimes for unanticipated uses. Stewardship goes beyond simply making data accessible. It implies preserving data and metadata so that they can be used by researchers in the same field and in fields other than that of the data’s creators. It implies the active curation and preservation of data over extended periods, which generally requires moving data from one storage platform to another. The term “stewardship” embodies a conception of research in which data are both an end product of research and a vital component of the research infrastructure.”
AWESOME DONATION OF COMICS FROM JASON BESSONETTE of GOLDEN AGE COMICS NORTHWEST!! THANK YOU SO MUCH JASON!!
Some AWESOME Archie’s donated by AWESOME KELLY FITZPATRICK!!